- CONTAINS: 52 of the most effective barbell weight lifting exercises on suited and numbered playing cards.
- CREATE AWESOME WORKOUTS IN SECONDS: No planning or preparation. Shuffle the deck and deal yourself a workout or play a Barbell Stack 52 card game. Visit our website for free game ideas or modify your favorite card game into a workout!
- EASIEST WAY TO LEARN WEIGHT LIFTING EXERCISES: Each card has a diagram and description that explains how to perform the exercise. Scan the QR code with a smartphone or tablet to watch a quick video demonstration of the exercise.
- FUN & MOTIVATING: Games and competition make exercise fun! Play by yourself or compete with your friends! No more boredom. There are 52 different barbell exercises and endless game possibilities.
- 100% MONEYBACK GUARANTEE: If you don’t LOVE Barbell Stack 52, you get your money back, period.
You want to start lifting weights or maybe you’re looking for something new to spice up your boring weight lifting routine. We designed Barbell Stack 52 for you. We picked 52 of the most effective barbell exercises and put them on playing cards. Shuffle the deck and deal yourself a workout or play a game like Fit Poker or Bullshit with your friends and have the time of your life getting in the best shape of your life!
· Fit Poker: Players bet and perform exercises instead of chips!
· Bullshit: Get caught lying, and you do the exercises on the cards you pick up!
About Stack 52 and Sergeant Volkin
Stack 52 makes exercise fun and easy so more people will experience the incredible benefits of fitness!
Sergeant Volkin has a master’s degree in science, has authored 5 books, and has over 20 years of fitness experience. The US Army awarded Sergeant Volkin the Army Commendation Medal for the fitness programs he designed for the troops. Stack 52 games have been sold in over 24 countries.
What’s in the Box:
Barbell Stack 52 contains 55 cards. There are 8 different colors with each color representing the dominate muscle group worked:
· 13 Leg exercises (yellow)
· 10 Arm exercises (orange)
· 4 Chest exercises (green)
· 5 Shoulder exercises (purple)
· 3 Back exercises (pink)
· 3 Abdominal/Core exercises (red)
· 11 Explosive Olympic exercises (blue)
· 3 Full body compound exercises (brown)
· 2 Instructional Cards
Required Equipment (Not Included)
A barbell with weight plates
A weight bench with squat rack