- PRO BOXING GLOVES: Offering high levels of protection and able to absorb what you want to give out!
- BOXING GLOVES: GEL INFUSED & MULTI LAYERED V-IMPACT FOAM: Reduce the chance of injuring your fists.
- 3 INCH WIDE WRIST STRAP: The extended wrist strap lends support to the wrist while striking to prevent injury.
- THE BREATHABLE MESH PALM OFFERS INCREASED HYGIENE EFFICIENCY: Unwanted odours and bacteria are allowed to escape.
- View our full range > Search Amazon for “VALOUR STRIKE”
Valour Strike “Black Paw” Boxing Gloves :
Offering all the professional features at an unbeatable price. Built to protect the most aggressive heavyweight punchers from injury, these gloves can take what you want to give out!
V-Impact foam padding-:
Ensures even strike wave distribution throughout the glove upon impact. The condensed and professionally placed shock absorbing foam protects the whole fist.
Breathable mesh palm:
enables fresh air flow. The ventilated mesh palm enables the glove to effectively breathe during and after use. This allows sweat and unwanted odours to escape freely.
Extended 3 inch wide strap:
Ensure that the gloves are securely attached to the athlete, the fitting can be adjusted easily throughout training. The 3 inch strap offers increased wrist support when striking. Creating a stable connection and preventing wrist injuries.
Basic Sizing Guide:
4oz- The smallest glove we offer and specifically for small children. A great pair of 1st boxing gloves that will be remembered for a life time.
6oz- A child size boxing glove that can be used by kids for numerous exercises or disciplines.
8oz- Typically used by ladies for cardio workouts and training. Also used by large children.
10oz- A great choice for hitting pads and heavy bags. Generally not to used for sparring. the 10oz glove is perfect someone with smaller hands and females.
12oz – Is a good choice for someone looking for an all around training glove thats a little lighter than the 14oz
14oz– The most common ‘all rounder’ glove. They are slightly lighter than the large 16oz’s However, they can be used to spar without a problem.
16oz – Are the ‘gym standard’ sparring glove. If you’re a larger person with bigger hands. 16’s are pretty much the essential choice for any fighter doing live sparring.