- Head Size: 106in2 (684cm2); Frame Weight: 215g (7.6oz);
- Balance (Unstrung): 295mm (Head Heavy); Beam Width: 24-22-23mm;
- Length: 22″ (559mm); Strung with Synthetic String; String Pattern: 16×18;
- Grip: Softac; Construction: Aluminium;
- Full Length Cover Included;
The Head MX Fire racketball racket has the Metallix- construction with the revolutionary split beam frame design that helps deliver extreme power. It incorporates a 106in2 (684cm2) head and is head heavy balanced for increased swing speed and swing weight that help generate even more power. The frame of the racket weighs 215g (7.6oz) and comes strung with a synthetic string. It is equipped with the Softac grip for enhanced comfort and great moisture absorption. The racket is supplied with a full length cover.