- The Inspire Fitness Chin Dip VKR can be used for a various amount of exercises
- The different exercise possible are; chin ups, sit ups, leg raises and push ups
- The frame is crafted of heavy gauge steel and is capable of taking maximum user weight of 227kg
- Powder Coated Finish: The Electrostatic Powder Coat offers a durable, maintenance free finish
- The frame is just over 2 metres in height
What is the Chin Dip/ VKR?
The Inspire Fitness Chin Dip is a multi-use body weight trainer that features a variety of body weight exercise capabilities including; sit up, chin up, leg raise and push up stations. Allowing the user a dynamic body weight exercise routine within a small yet exceptionally robust housing, the Chin Dip by Inspire Fitness is crafted of heavy gauge steel and capable of taking a maximum user weight of 227kg.
How does the Chin Dip work?
Featuring a variety of body weight resistance options and the ability to be completely upgraded to the PT-1, the Chin Dip by Inspire Fitness offers a host of functional exercises within a small frame just over 2 metres in height. Featuring a maintenance free coating and tubular steel fittings, the Chin Dip is capable of exercises such as chin ups, push ups, dips, leg raises, muscle ups, windscreen wipers and a variety of others which make the Chin Dip one of the most accessible body weight functional trainers on the market today.
Frame: Heavy-duty 2″x4″ oval and 3″ round gauge tubular steel.
Powder Coated Finish: The Electrostatic Powder Coat offers a durable, maintenance free finish.
Warranty: Residential – Lifetime Frame & Parts and 90 Day Upholstery / Commercial – Lifetime Frame & 10 Years Parts – Up to 3 Hours usage per day