- Flywheel: 4kg (8.8lbs); Resistance: 8 Stages of Manual Magnetic Resistance;
- Single Handle Rowing Style; Console: LCD Monitor Display + Sweat Resistant Key Pad;
- Heart Rate Measurement: Via Ear Clip (Not Included); Feedback on Accumulated Distance Covered;
- Size in Use: L=218cm (85.8″), W=60cm (23.6″), H=98cm (38.6″); Transport Wheels: Yes;
- Max User Weight: 130kg (286.6lbs); Warranty: 3 Years Parts And Labour Warranty
The Kettler Stroker rowing machine features 8 stages of manual magnetic resistance to ensure versatile workouts and comes with a 4kg (8.8lbs) flywheel. The Stroker offers a single handle rowing style and enables you to take a pulse recovery fitness test and determine the target settings of each workout session to make it best suited to individual needs. It is fitted with an LCD monitor display and utilises a sweat resistant key pad. In addition, the console provides continuous display of 5 workout statistics, plus the accumulated distance covered. The machine has pivoting footplates with adjustable foot straps and is equipped with wheels for comfortable transportation.