- Sporty Recumbent Bike with training computer and heart rate monitor
- Optimal height adjustment thanks to 4-stage adjustable saddle position
- Ergonomic saddle with backrest and soft, skin-friendly padding
- Quick assembly thanks to detailed, bebildeter assembly instructions
- Space-saving design with bottom rollers
The Klarfit Relaxbike 5G Recumbent Bike is designed for a targeted and effective training, regardless of the weather, to increase stamina, strengthen the leg muscles, and improve general fitness.
The Klarfit Recumbent Bike has a moderate footprint of just 60 x 118cm. Floor-protecting contacts made of plastic bear the weight of the sports equipment while preventing damage to sensitive surfaces and
stopping annoying noises while you train. Bottom rollers move the unit to your preferred training location with minimal effort.
The level of athletic challenge can be flexibly adjusted in 8 steps. The pulse sensor feeds the console with your live training data to monitor and measure your heart rate, thus allowing for efficient power control.
In addition to the pulse frequency, the clear LCD display on the Klarfit seat ergometer displays the time, speed, calories burned and distance.
• Functions: time, speed, distance, calories burned
• Manually adjustable resistor (8-stage) for a targeted workout
• Optimal height adjustment thanks to 4-stage adjustable saddle height
• Ergonomic saddle with soft, skin-friendly padding
• Padded handle bar with PU-foam sheathing
• Pedals with non-slip surface and adjustable strap
• Easy to use
• Clear LCD display
• Sturdy frame made of metal
• Stable design with secure grip guide
• Magnetic braking system
• Inertia: 5kg
• Load capacity: max. 100kg body weight
• Training computer functions: odometer, pulse, time, speed, distance, calories
• Power training computer: 2 x AA battery
• 1 x device as assembly kit
• 1 x training computer
• 1 x English user manual (other languages: German)
• 60 x 118 – 135cm (W x D)
• Height: 82 – 93.5cm
• Weight: about 28kg