- EVA foam roll mat measures 120cm x 240cm with 0.7cm thickness
- Shock-absorbent textured surface reduces fatigue whilst exercising
- Protects flooring to place under treadmills and other gym equipment
- Non-toxic material is water-resistant, quick-drying and easy to clean
- Single roll mat covers area up to 31 square feet / 2.88 square metres
Create a comfortable space to work out on with the Core Balance EVA Foam Roll Mat. Designed with a textured non-slip surface for superior grip, it’s ideal for doing yoga, Pilates and other exercises. The mat measures 240cm x 120cm and is 0.7mm thick for superior softness. EVA foam is shock-absorbent to reduce fatigue, allowing you to work out for longer periods. It’s great for warehouses and workshops where people are on their feet all day. You can even use it to protect hard flooring from heavy gym equipment such as a treadmill or rowing machine. Shock-absorbent, comfortable and safe to work out on. Made from non-toxic materials (ammonia and phthalates free). Protects floors from damage for use under exercise equipment. Insulates cold surfaces. Water-resistant, quick-drying and easy to clean. Can be rolled up when not in use to store and carry. Foam can be trimmed down to any size.