- 8 resistance levels | Battery powered, no mains needed | For users between 5ft 2″ – 6ft 4″ | 7 length adjustable seat
- 1.5 inch thick 42cm wide foam seat for comfort | Easy access step-through frame | Low seat height | Thick safety compliant steel frame
- Simple user-friendly computer shows time, speed, distance, calories & pulse | 4kg flywheel & belt drive feels smooth & silent
- Maximum User Weight Capacity: 110kg / 242lbs / 17 Stone | Batteries included | CE certified, EN-957 compliant | Hand pulse grips
- Assembled Dimensions: Length: 133cm (52.5″) x Width: 63.5cm (25″) x Height: 118cm (46.5″) | Warranty: 2 years frame, 2 years parts
Robust, comfortable, simple, this is the Antero range by Marcy. Designed to be compact yet stable; silent & smooth; simple but effective.
If you’ve fallen victim to knee or back pain, the Recumbent Bike is perfect. With a step-through frame and low seat, getting on and off is no issue. Thick, wide soft upholstery and adjustable seat length let you cycle in absolute comfort. Once you get biking expect a smooth, silent feel. This comes thanks to a 4kg balanced flywheel, and reliable belt driven transmission.
Don’t worry about a baffling console either, simply sit on and cycle instantly. And because the console is simple it’s battery powered, giving you the freedom to use the bike anywhere.
– Seat Height from Floor: Lowest: 44.5cm (17.5″) x Highest: 48cm (19″)
– Boxed Dimensions: Length: 85cm (33.5″) x Width: 34cm (13.5″) x Height: 55cm (22″)
– Boxed Product Weight: 35kg / 77lbs
– Easy-to-Use: Simplified one-button computer clearly displays workout feedback, sit & cycle instantly
– Silent & Smooth: Magnetic adjustment system is whisper quiet & feels ultra-smooth
– Stability Handrails: Conveniently positioned next to the seat to stabilise your body
– Slip Resistant Counterbalanced Pedals: For consistent pedalling, with 5 strap adjustments to secure feet
– Monitor Heart Rate: Hand pulse grips on stability handrails for estimated reading
– Anti-Shake Frame: Height adjustable central foot and hexagonal rear feet, keep the bike stable on most surfaces
– Evenly Distributed Feet: Wide front and rear stabilisers feel more stable as they cover a larger surface area
– Easy to Move: Large transport rollers at the front
– Workout Parameters: Set your workout duration, or calories you would like to burn
– Power: Battery powered, 2 x AA (included)
– Approximate Self Assembly Time: 1-2 hours
– Box Contents: 1201R recumbent, assembly & user guide, assembly tools