- High doses of protein of 2 protein sources:Muscle-Amino-5000 combines 2 protein sources with a high biological value so the body can obtain protein from it very easy
- Ideal supplement for muscle building and maintaining muscle: Amino Acids are the most important source in protein the muscle needs to repair itself and to build bigger muscles
- Ideal to complement the structure and diet: Amino Acids also contain important BCAA to maintain muscle mass during a diet
- Delayed delivery of amino acids: The combination of 2 special protein sources allows Amino 5000 a mediated release of amino acids into the blood circulation
- Rich in L-glutamine & BCAA: BCAA (Leucine, Valine, Isoleucine) and Glutamin are two of the most important Amino Acids for a proper recovery of the body and muscle and also for building lean muscle mass.
MUSCLE-AMINO-5000 / Big Pack – 500 Tablets
MUSCLE AMINO 5000 is an amino acid product of a 2-component protein complex, thus an optimal supply of the muscles with amino acids nothing stands in the way. AMINO 5000 are highly dosed with 5000mg per serving / 5 Tablets and are characterized by their well balanced amino acid profile. Amino acid tablets with a high protein content are used by athletes to support the muscle build-up and the maintenance of muscles.
Supplement Facts je 100g:
Energy Value: 1808 KJ (428 Kcal), Protein: 83,9 g, Carbs: 0,1 g, Fat: 6 g, Salt: <0,1 g
Supplement Facts per 5 Tablets (Serving):
Energy Value: 90 KJ (21,5 Kcal),Protein: 4195 mg, Carbs: 5,0 mg, Fat: 30 mg, Salt: <0,1g
Amino Acid per 100g:
L-Alanine: 2854mg, L-Arginine: 3853mg, L-Aspartic Acid: 3641mg, L-Cysteine: 2699mg, L-Gylutamine: 36646mg, L-Glycine: 3658mg, L-Histidine: 2258mg, L-Isoleucine (BCAA): 2563mg, L-Leucine (BCAA): 6841mg, L-Lysine: 1984mg, L-Methionine: 1791mg, L-Phenylalanine: 4860mg, L-Proline: 10947mg, L-Serine: 4895mg, L-Threonine: 2662mg, L-Tryptophan: 937mg, L-Tyrosine: 3251mg, L-Valine (BCAA): 3907mg
Ingredients: Soy protein isolate, wheat protein (wheat protein), Flex Seed Meal
Worth knowing about Amino Acids:
Amino acids are particularly in demand when a calorie deficit results from a change in diet . Often there may be under such a diet means that the body breaks down for energy body’s amino acid balance , which can lead to muscle breakdown . For this reason is particularly suitable in such a case, the supplementation of amino acids!