- Fun child-friendly rowing machine. Lively eye catching red, yellow and blue colours that appeal to children. Encourages young ones to exercise can help prevent childhood obesity.
- Safe low impact exercise. Soft foam padded handles for comfortable grip. Anti-slip foot plates with foot straps to keep little feet from slipping off. Foam padded frame for reduced risk of injury. Children can work out arms, legs, abdominals and back at the same time.
- Compact and portable. The Happy Rower fits any living room, games room, playroom or bedroom. Great for use outdoors on the patio, balcony or in the garden.
- Sturdy robust design – It is strong, durable and made to last. Very stable base and does not tip over or move on the floor whilst in use.
- Easy assembling – Clever minimalist design with easy to assemble parts. Complete with assemble instructions and tools. Suitable for children aged 3 to 8 years old.
GymJunior Happy Rower is fun and engaging, with a vibrant and eye-catching design. It is safe, reliable and perfect for introducing children to fitness, exercise and healthy lifestyles. The Happy Rower offers safe low impact aerobic workouts for cardiovascular fitness. Arms, legs, back, abdominals and chest are all exercised at the same time promoting flexibility, strength and coordination.
Designed with a sturdy powder coated frame, it is strong and made to last. Its compact size makes it a portable children’s rowing machine, fitting any living indoor space. Great for outdoors use too on the patio, balcony, in the garden; you can take it on a picnic to the park or take it along to the outdoors kids party.
The Happy Rower is child-friendly and well designed for young boys and girls. Soft foam padded handles give the little hands comfortable grip. Anti-slip foot plates complete with foot straps prevent the little feet from sliding off. Foam padding on the frame prevents pain from accidental bumps and bruises giving kiddies uninterrupted fun.
The comfortable soft padded seat smoothly glides back and forth the robust frame. The Happy Rower boasts of a stable base and does not tip or slide on the floor whilst in use. Non-motorised with hydraulic resistance, your child remains in control of their workout at all the time. They can start or stop rowing at any time, safely exercising to their ability.
Getting on and off the Happy Rower is so easy so much that children will not be put off using it. We do recommend parental supervision when the Happy Rower is in use. Even though assembly of this rowing machine is straight forward and easy, parental assembly is recommended. The Happy Rower is suitable for most children 3 to 8 years old.