- Flywheel: 7kg (15.4lbs) Inertia-enhanced Flywheel; Console: 5″ Backlit Display;
- Resistance: 22 Levels of Digital Silent Magnetic Resistance with Onetouch- Controls;
- Console Feedback: Calories, Distance, Pulse, Resistance, Speed, Time;
- Heart Rate Measurement: EKG- Hand Pulse Sensors; Programmes: 24 Preset Workouts;
- Ventilated Lumbar Supported, Cushioned Seat; Maximum User Weight: 130kg (286.6lbs);
Keep your workouts versatile and challenging with the NordicTrack VXR 475 recumbent exercise bike delivering a smooth cycling experience allowing you to reach fitness goals in short time. With a 7kg (15.4lbs) inertia-enhanced flywheel including 22 levels of digital Silent Magnetic Resistance adjustable with a user-friendly single touch interface. Achieving your biking milestones is now easier due to 24 preset workouts offering more variety and challenge, and the iFit® Live broadens the selection even more with additional workout regimes designed by professional certified trainers. Moreover, you can check out your training feedback including calories burnt, speed, pulse, and distance using a quality 5” backlit display with good readability. The VXR 475 brings comfort with a lumbar-supported, ventilated seat, and you can hop on the bike easily thanks to a step-thru design. Additional features include a tablet holder, a set of ergonomic pedals with adjustable straps, as well as a built-in stereo 2.0 speaker set – just plug-in your audio source through the included port and listen to your favourite songs during long workouts.