- PREMIUM WEIGHT LIFTING SET: 1x pair of Weight Lifting Straps plus 1x pair of Weight Lifting Wrist Supports.
- HOW WRIST SUPPORTS WORK: TheY simply applies pressure to stabilize and support the wrist while under stress.
- WEIGHT LIFTING WRIST STRAPS: Help you lift more by assisting with your grip & reducing the pressure on your forearms.
- GET STRONGER FASTER: Support the smaller areas of the body to allow the larger muscle groups to effectively exhaust.
- View our full Range > Search Amazon for “VALOUR STRIKE”
View our full Range > Search Amazon for “Valour Strike”
Premium Weight Lifting Wrist Supports & Pro Weight Lifting Strap Set
We have all reached the point in our training when large muscle groups are being under worked, because your grip’s slipping or your feeling discomfort in your wrist. If it’s lifting or pulling then the answer is our Premium Wrist Straps. However if the area that you want to enhance requires a pressing motion then the additional support required come from our premium Wrist Supports.
As Body Building is all about building a steady even physique we strongly advise investing in both products for priceless support in building key areas such as your chest, back, shoulders and legs.
Why Use Weight Lifting Straps:
To isolate a targeted muscle and ensure that you are effectively exhausting larger groups, such as your Glutes & back. If you want to build a specific area of your physique then you need to target that area.
When To Use Weight lifting Straps:
Only use Weight Lifting Straps during exercises where you’re working against gravity or where the resistance comes from pulling.
When NOT To Use Weight Lifting Straps:
Do NOT use Weight Lifting Straps for any pressing exercise; you’re not achieving anything other than making yourself look like an idiot. Use the Wrist Supports
Everyone that has worked out and pushed their pressing limits has experienced some form of wrist discomfort. Whether you’re bench-pressing, doing own body weight exercises or general workouts, the chances are you are placing stress upon your wrist. Our durable Wrist Support help your larger muscle groups get a better workout.