- 20 kg (2 x 10 kg) = 4 x 2.5 kg + 4 x 1.25 kg + 4 x 1 kg + 2 x bar + 4 x buckle
- Bar: length: 38 cm, dia.: 2.5 cm, weight: 0.5 kg; Handle length: 12 cm
- Solid structure – Utilizing sand filing plates and star-shaped buckles, this product is more durable and stable than the traditional dumbbells
- Anti-slip bar – With the plastic grip cane, this bar is anti-slip, wear resistant and comfortable to touch. It’s not cold to the touch in winter and will not hurt your hands even if you don’t wear gloves
- Free combination – Providing several weight plates, simple to assemble and disassemble, easy to add or reduce the weight (6 kg, 10 kg, 16 kg, 20 kg) to meet your different needs
No matter what your aims are, this set of Songmics dumbbells will be a definitely choice to you. By providing different plates in different weights, the weight can be adjusted into 6kg,10kg、16kg as well as 20kg, you will find one that is suitable for you. What is more, compared with the traditional dumbbells, this one will not leak sand which makes you far form worrying about that. You can use it to train yourself no matter where you are. Such an item will bring health into your life, why not try it ?
– Please inspect buckle tightness before each use. If necessary, retighten the star-shaped buckles to ensure safety.
– Please do not put the dumbbells in high places when it is not in use.
– Children are not allowed to play with these dumbbells.
– Watch out for your feet when placing the product on the floor.
– Material: iron + PE + sand
– Size of dumbbell plates:
Dumbbell plates in 5 kg: diameter: 26.5 cm; thickness: 4.6 cm; diameter of the hole: 2.6 cm
Dumbbell plates in 2.5 kg: diameter: 21.5 cm; thickness: 3.7 cm; diameter of the hole: 2.6 cm
Dumbbell plates in 1.25 kg: diameter: 18 cm; thickness: 2.6 cm; diameter of the hole: 2.6 cm
Dumbbell plates in 1 kg: diameter: 15 cm; thickness: 2.6 cm; diameter of the hole: 2.6 cm
Dumbbell plates in 0.75 kg: diameter: 15 cm; thickness: 2.6 cm; diameter of the hole: 2.6 cm
20 kg (2 x 10 kg) = 4 x 2.5 kg + 4 x 1.25 kg + 4 x 1 kg + 2 x bar + 4 x buckle
30 kg (2 x 15 kg) = 4 x 2.5 kg + 4 x 1.25 kg + 4 x 1 kg + 2 x bar + 4 x buckle
40 kg (2 x 20 kg) (Delivered in 2 parcels) = 4 x 5 kg, 4 x 2,5 kg, 4 x 1,25 kg, 4 x 0,75 kg + 2 x bar + 4 x buckle