- TOP BCAAS: TNT amino acid complex – consists of the branched chain amino acids leucine, isoleucine and valine. These amino acids can not be produced by your body independently, so daily intake is recommended to protect and support your muscles and aid weight loss.
- SENSATIONAL TASTE: TNT BCAAS are unrivaled in this aspect, usually amino acids are very bitter and unpalatable, this problem has been solved by TNT’s team of designers. Our BCAAS have a sensational taste and excellent solubility. This ensures your best possible performance during workouts.
- MUSCLE BUILDING AND SLIMMING: Not only do Amino acids supplement the body with vital ingredients for everyday life, they are a must have during hard and extensive training. They contribute effectively to the protection of your muscles making them Indispensable to your diet.
- THE HIGHEST QUALITY: Our vegan BCAAS are on the Cologne list – which means the products have been inspected according to strict criteria and are ranked as having the highest standards in the German market. Fitness, sports and bodybuilding supporters reduce the risk of falling into a doping trap.
- USE: Add 13 g (1 dosing spoon) to 500 ml of cold water and consume during exercise, so the BCAA can be fed directly to the muscle. Dispensing spoon is included!
What are BCAA’s?
Proteins consists of amino acid compounds. These compounds are a fundamental building block of our muscles. Nine amino acids are essential, i.e. they cannot be formed by the body itself and must be absorbed from food.
How do BCAA work?
Most amino acids are further processed in the liver and then transferred to the muscles through your blood circulation. BCAA on the other hand skip this “”detour”” via the liver and pass directly into your muscles. Your muscle metabolism quickly makes them available for muscle building and energy supply.
Leucine – Is involved in the structure and maintenance of muscle structures
Valine – Controls the energy extracted from food, which helps to supply your muscles
Isoleucine – Serves the energy supply of muscle cells
What are the benefits of BCAA?
- Protecting the muscles
- Supporting protein synthesis
- Regulating of the blood glucose level
- Supporting muscle build-up
- Anticatabolic Effect
- Supporting weight loss
How to best take BCAA?
We recommend using a ratio of 2: 1: 1 (leucine: valine: isoleucine), which already exists in the TNT BCAA. Add 13 g (1 dosing spoon) to 500 ml of cold water and consume steadily throughout your exercise, so that the BCAA can be delivered directly to your muscles.